Sunday, October 2, 2011

VIZ643 Composition

The objective of this project is to explore and have fun with composition in a story telling.
My idea of this short story was about a man waiting for a girl. The camera angle only focused on both the character's legs intentionally so that the chemical between the duo can be expressed in not-so-direct approach. Camera is rather flat and the background is all horizontal arrangement so it may help to direct the attention to only the legs.
By the way, it is my legs and my wife's legs :)





I had another idea about the composition with legs. It is to show a character walking into a dark room.
This is what I shot in my own apartment.



I used the Sony EX3, however I couldn't got the extreme low angle I wanted in order to portray the dominance figure. So, I changed my approach to 2D animation method.







No comments:

Post a Comment